The Emerge Experience & Offerings
Organisations have different challenges regarding their strategic issues and concerns. These may include:
- What is the definition of success for the organisation?
- Does everyone do what they think is best but is unable to clearly articulate the strategy?
- Is the current organisation’s goals and objectives 'right'?
- How should the organisation break down long term vision into phased actionable plans?
- Is the organisation monitoring and measuring progress? If so, is it measuring right?
The services we provide span from strategy, structure, process and culture where we partner enterprises to realize their potential and to build value. Find out more below.
1) Mission Vision Values Development Most organisations have a set of Mission, Vision and Values (MVV). Not many of these are effective. Emerge specialises in partnering clients to define a set of inspirational, meaningful and engaging MVV that allows the organisation to be clear about why they exist and who/what they want to be. Emerge also provides a proven and successful methodology to align, cascade and roll-out this set of MVV for total organisation alignment. 2) Strategy Analysis and Development Research and situational analysis form a key cornerstone of strategic planning. We select from Emerge’s strategy toolbox to understand customers, markets, competition, the environment and the organisation. Strategic objectives and corporate strategies are formulated and aligned with the corporate organization. Design thinking methodologies often provide ‘insights’ which organisations greatly value. 3) Strategy Articulation and Deployment Strategic articulation is a process used to align strategic directions, competing goals/efforts and to enable effective execution. The two critical outputs are the strategy articulation map and performance measures/KPIs. Our strategic articulation approach focuses on three phases:
4) Business Work Planning Emerge works with clients in both private and public sectors to establish their annual business plans and targets. This often involves Annual Planning retreats where the past year reviews, new goals, targets and roles are clarified and aligned. A workplan ready for execution is often the key output. 5) Preparation for IPO/Investor- Ready
Emerge Consulting also works with selected Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to prepare them to be:
- Ready to acquire
- Ready for acquisition
- Ready for public listing (IPO)
The services we provide span from strategy, structure, process and culture where we partner enterprises to realize their potential and to build value.